add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Eugene Veggies Message Board › Tell Us What You Want - New Meetup Polls

Tell Us What You Want - New Meetup Polls

user 37645002
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Eugene Veggies:

Please help us create events that you want to attend. I have just entered a series of polls on the Meetup site. Please take a few moments to answer the questions. The goal is to make Eugene Veggies be a vibrant, active group.

You can get to "polls" from the "More" drop down at the top of the screen.

Note: I put these polls together quickly. I'm sure the polls could be better designed. In the future, we might do something more comprehensive. This will get us started.

All of the polls are multiple choice. Select all answers that apply. Also, if any question does not have a good answer or I left out an important factor, please write your response in the "Discussions" area. See the subject/discussion of "*Polls* Follow up information/discussion on the recent polls"

I love the idea of this group! Let's find ways to make it work. Thanks for your help.

- JJ[/url]