Eugene Veggies Message Board › Free Tickets For Movie: Chasing Ice

Free Tickets For Movie: Chasing Ice

JJ
user 37645002
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 9
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Eugene Veggies: As you know, one of the big reasons for a plant-based diet is to do our part to slow down global climate change. If that is one of your interests, you will be happy to hear this news that I got from member JNicholson:

"Meetup members can get free tickets to Chasing Ice, the new feature film about one man's quest to get a new message of global warming out to the world. It won the Best Cinematography award at the Sundance Film Festival and it recently made the official Oscar shortlist of only 15 films to be in consideration for the Best Documentary Feature Academy Award nominations and it’s showing in Eugene!

Where: Bijou Art Cinemas - 492 East 13th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401
Dates: Jan 11 - 13 (for free tickets).
Times: Fri 2:45, 5:15, 7:30, 9:30pm; Sat & Sun 12:30, 2:45, 5:15, 7:30, 9:30pm

To get free tickets, access the signup form at: http://bit.ly/CI-comp...­. Please use the code "MEETUP". The form provides more info and links to the theater.

To learn more about the film, check out www.chasingice.com and view the trailer. "

Note that the free tickets are this weekend.

Individuals can use the information above to go to the movie at any time. However, I thought some of us might want to go as a group. E-mail me if that idea interests you. We can try to work out a day/time for a group to go.
Darrell Phillips
user 63697352
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Is anyone else planing on going? I have tickets for Saturday night at 7:30 pm... Looks like an interesting movie.
A former member
Post #: 2
Jason and I are going as well then. I haven't been to the Bijou yet so it's about time! We'll look for you tonight and hopefully a few more veggies.
Darrell Phillips
user 63697352
Eugene, OR
Post #: 2
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Sounds good Kellie, Look forward to seeing you guys.