addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Eugene Veggies Message Board › job doing demos of vegan food

job doing demos of vegan food

Cobie d.
user 8225191
Corvallis, OR
Post #: 5
I received this message about a job opening.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Anne Green <anne@veganoutreach.org> wrote:
Hi Nettie, hi Cobie –
I thought you might know people who would be interested in working for Hampton Creek foods. Great people and great company. Please pass this along.
Anne

Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 10:46 AM
To: Kenny T
Subject: Kenny here - do you know anyone in these states? (round 2!)

Hey there,

Thank you all for helping me out with this a few weeks ago and finding folks to apply for a job with Hampton Creek. They've hired a lot of folks for key states in the South to demo their product at Whole Foods and in turn, help lots of animals.

They're now in their 2nd round of hiring and are looking for more people. Do you know anyone really awesome looking for full- or part-time work in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, Utah, Wisconsin or Colorado?

To re-cap from my last email, my friend and coworker Josh co-founded Hampton Creek, which is taking on the egg industry in a major way. They’ve created a plant-based mayonnaise that’s better than regular mayo – it’s cheaper, has a longer shelf life, and contains zero cholesterol, and it does better in taste tests than the iconic Hellmann’s mayo. They’ve been funded by some of the largest venture capital firms, been featured in major news outlets, and Bill Gates touted them as one of the companies that will change food forever.

But from now until early next year they face their first big test – selling the product on retail shelves in all ~350 Whole Foods locations. If it sells well, they get more funding, which means more growth for the company and ultimately helping more animals.

To sells tons of their mayo in Whole Foods, they’re looking for store and region “captains” – folks that will demo the product at Whole Foods locations in their area (in the states mentioned above) and work to create a buzz in their states about the product. Do you know anyone that might be a good fit? It can be either part-time or full-time, and it doesn’t matter if they’re vegan or not – just someone that would be a good salesperson (enthusiastic, outgoing, well-spoken).

If you know of anyone, please feel free to forward on this email to them, and they can contact me directly for more details.

Thanks,
Kenny