addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Evening Walkers Message Board › Please Select Which Walk You Prefer and Whether Thursday or Friday is Better

Please Select Which Walk You Prefer and Whether Thursday or Friday is Better

Group Organizer
Dedham, MA

I would like your opinion on where we should walk on April 1st. I have four walks listed below. The first two are new and have never been done by Evening Walkers before. The second two are favorite walks from the past. Please email me and let me know which walks you like (along with your first choice). Also, if Friday night is better than Thursday please tell me!

1) Scenic Walk From Davis Square to Tufts University:
This will be a nice walk that starts at Davis Square, goes through beautiful neighborhoods on quiet side streets to the campus of Tufts University where we will a great view of Boston from the top of the hill

2) Exploring Dedham:
Dedham is a beautiful town to explore. We will begin by making a brief and free visit to the Museum of Bad Art. We will then explore Dedham Square and then go through some of the quieter, more scenic residential neighborhoods.

3) The Scenic Neighborhoods of Cambridge and Harvard Square:
This will be a nice walk from a residential neighborhood of Cambridge to Harvard Square and back. We will take quiet side streets that have beautiful houses, landscaping and a special nighttime charm. The streets are well light and have sidewalks. The portion of Huron Ave where we are meeting has plenty of parking. It will be an exciting and peaceful walk.

4) Exploring Jamaica Plain:
Jamaica Plain is an interesting neighborhood. Let's explore some of the beautiful homes and side streets and also check out some of the shops and restaurants of the area.

Thank you.