• An open-minded, multicultural, strong and vibrantcommunity with a refined taste in performing arts, culture, entertainment and fun, as well as sports, gastronomy and wine events; bringing together 600+ locals originating from over 40 countries, of which a fair number of British, then French, Spanish, Italians, Germans and Indians.
• Our assistant and events organisers (14 currently) have hosted over 1,400 successful gatherings since the project inception in May 2009. As an average, we host about 20 to 25 events per month!
• We are responsible for many friendships and happy couples, four weddings and three baby boys!...
• British?... African?... American?... Asian?... Australian?... European expat?
• You may be new in town and/or simply looking at broadening your social network and cultural circle? Come and share your interests with like-minded locals.
• Make new connections and befriend with enthusiastic, fantastic and fun international people!
...Top-class events in Maidenhead, Reading, London, Windsor, High Wycombe andOxford including
• Performing Arts & Culture: acrobatics, comedy, dance, magic, concerts, live music, theatre (musicals/plays), films (foreign/independent/blockbusters), international festivals/carnivals, museums, exhibitions, public talks, lectures, quizzes
• Entertainment & Fun: board games, dancing, bowling, karting, theme parks