If you're like most people, you sometimes have a hard time telling if someone is interested in you. Or you wish that more people would approach you. Ir you just plain want to learn to make a better first impression.
From running social events for 5 years, as well as studying human behavior and communications, I've witnessed & learned what works and what doesn't. This class will be a tutorial in social dynamics, communication skills & basic rules of attraction.TOPICS:
*Body Language -
How it affects the impression you make and how it can help or hurt your chances of beeing approached.
*Signs of Mutual Interest
- Yes, there are clues that our bodies, faces and voices give off that will help you better determine if the object of yoru affection returns the interest.
*Starting/Continuing the Conversation
- What do you say? Well, if they're interested, it really doesn't matter what you say. It matters how you say it. Learn why at the class.
*Basic Flirting Tips
- Figure out how to speak your mind without saying a word.
*First Date Conversation -
What to say and not to say.
*Online Flirting & Dating Tips
- Discuss how to navigate the tricky world of cyber love. Learn appropriate communication techniques, figure out how to tell what they're looking for, why certain things happen to you over and over and more.
*How to Anticipate Being Dumped
- How do you know when you're about to be dumped? Come tot he class and learn the signs!
- Why do we attract the same type of person/behavior?
*How To Determine Where Things Are Going
- When to have the talk and when to go with the flow.
*How To Avoid Getting Invested Too Soon
- Spare yourself thew disappoinment by learnign tricks to keep things in perspective.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$30 - pay here: http://moxienycevents2.eventbrite.com/
PRE-PAYMENT ONLY ACCEPTED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ABOUT YOUR DISCUSSION FACILITATOR:Christan Marashio (aka ``Moxie``) owns and operates the national event planning service, ``MoxieintheCity.net.`` She has planned and executed over 200 singles related events, gatherings and workshops. She also has a background in Interpersonal Communications, Paralinguistics & Body Language and a degree in Communications from Emerson College in Boston. For two years, she has written the daily advice column ``Sex & Moxie.`` She has facilitated and developed close to 100 workshops since January of 2004.
``Christan was SO funny, and had so much insight to make me realize what I`ve been doing wrong in not being able to meet guys. She was awesome, and the group dynamic was wonderful``
``I felt that it was a great experience for me to see that I was not the only one that had certain questions that seemed unanswered about relationships and how to read men in certain situations. IThere was a big comrodory among the group, people paid attention and gave really quality feedback to all who attended. I left there feeling much better about where I stand on relationships and how I am percieved by others in a social atmosphere. I am going to the next workshop. I met some nice people, we even stayed after to drink and talk some more. If anything, it was a nice way to spend the evening with total strangers, that are not so different than me.``
``Her energy and enthusiasm and sense of humor kept everyone intrigued with her suggestions on flirting. She was one of us, but still managed to keep the group inline. Good balance. Good advice. ``