April 18, 2013 · 7:00 PM
Have an idea, business or project that you would love to get feedback or help with? Love helping others succeed? Here's the chance to have dedicated time for a small group to focus on your project or idea and pay it forward at the same time. Everyone will have approximately 15-20 minutes. (If it’s a large group we will break up into smaller groups)
Here are some ideas about how you might use the time:
• Brainstorm new marketing ideas or get feedback on your marketing materials
• Get feedback about a rough idea or concept that you have
• Practice your "pitch"
• Ask for help with a problem or issue you are having
• Have the group help define "next steps" for you
• The possibilities are endless!
It will run from 7pm to 9pm. I'm requesting a $5 contribution for this event. Appetizers and beverages are provided.
*I've had the pleasure of hosting this event several times and every time magic happens. It doesnt matter if its a small group or large....Its fun and helpful in both expected and unexpected ways. Hope you can join us! Trish
This is a multi-meetup event. Meetup groups include: Collide, Entrepreneur Allies,Nonprofit Allies, Green Business Allies and Everyday Utopia.