Dave Dickey is a Certified Hypnotherapist with over 35 years of experience with Manifesting and the Law of Attraction. He is also Certified in Theta Healing and NLP. He combines all of his knowledge and practical experience to uncover exactly what is and what is not “The Law of Attraction”. Have you been wondering about the Movie “The Secret” and why it feels so empty but promising at the same time? Have you been hounded your whole life with worries and setback no matter how hard you struggle? Now is the time to put that all aside and start living life on your terms.
You will discover:
• How your belief system has been programmed by others and you had no choice
• How subconscious worries, fears and doubts can sabotage your best efforts
• How without true happiness none of it will work or really matters
• How everything you do or think has energy and can harm or heal you
• How to re-program your belief system to actually work in your favor
• Why it is not as simple as just repeating an affirmation.
• Actual results from real people using these techniques
• Tools to take home with you to get started right away
• How to quiet your mind in order to manifest more often
• How a “happiness” meditation twice a day will get you on the path
The class is broken down into 3 Wednesdays, 90 minutes each. The first day you will learn the actual basics of the Law of Attraction and what is really is and is not. The second day we will cover how worries and fear can sabotage your efforts and how you can start getting rid of those. The third day we will explore “acting as if ” and how when combined with a proper belief system it can be a rocket for manifesting.
$20 for each day - $60 Total
Here is an example:
There was a salesman who was worried about his commissions. He was afraid that he would not get enough closes by the end of the month to pay the rent. He talked about it all the time and constantly mentioned how much he would not have. He spent his break times complaining and nervously smoking. After using the “happiness” meditation during his breaks and letting go of the “thoughts” and “fears” of lack he admitted he was more relaxed. For 2 weeks he did this and actually got more closes than he “thought” he would get at the end of the month. Are you ready to Start Living Life on Your Terms?