From: David V. <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20,[masked]:05:31 PM
Subject: [philosophy-156] Thursday's philosophy Topic: What use is philosophy?
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: May 21,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Half-Price Books
5803 E. Northwest Hwy.
Dallas, TX 75231
TOPIC: Applying philosophy to your life.
Questions we will discuss:
- What practical benefits has philosophy provided in the last 2,500 years?
- What have you gained from studying philosophy?
- What future discoveries and applications does philosophy have?
- What is the relationship between philosophy and other kinds of knowledge?
- What is is the relationship and applicability of the philosophy to the special sciences?
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/ExaminedLife/suggestion/
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY
", your message will be sent to everyone
on this mailing list ([address removed]
This message was sent by David V.
([address removed]) from The DFW Examined Life Philosophy Group
To learn more about David V., visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA