addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Liz
bizzy127
Dallas, TX
Post #: 12
This encouraged me today, and I wanted to share: http://www.spiritwatc...­

Jim Bakker, a former televangelist, wrote a book while in prison entitled I Was Wrong. I remember being so wounded by the prosperity gospel when I learned about it (as a non-Christian at the time, living in an intensely religious community), so hearing about this encouraged me today.

It might also be important to me this year because I've spent a lot of time lately learning how to be okay with being wrong.
Gregg
gregglll
Lewisville, TX
Post #: 104
My belief that truth is objective would definitely lead me to agree that we are all often wrong. (Being married has also shown me this.smile). So I really appreciate when others can realize this and actually state it so publically. I think the natural human reaction is usually to double down when we are shown we are wrong. It is refreshing to see when someone doesn't do this and instead comes clean.