The Dallas Examined Life Philosophy Group Message Board › Rinda, You Will Be Missed

Rinda, You Will Be Missed

Sherrina
Sherrina
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
Many know that Rinda has been fighting cancer for some time now. This afternoon Rinda took the last steps of her journey in this life and as per her belief in reincarnation, she may be well on her way towards taking the first steps in her next. She is well loved, dearly missed and for many of us has left a lasting impression that will not soon fade.

Staying true to her wishes, there will be no funeral as she would have us celebrate her life rather than mourn her passing.
A former member
Post #: 2
I am so sorry to hear this. I will remember her with a smile. I know her presence will be sorely missed. Who else could be do adept at herding cats? My best wishes to all who knew and loved her.
Nathaniel
user 10963465
Group Organizer
Mesquite, TX
Post #: 186
I had a dream this morning about Rinda. I ran into her in what looked like a giant hotel like something a convention would be held at. She reminded me of how she believed in reincarnation and was now done with somewhat of a "cooling period" and was ready to be reborn. Because I'm a lucid dreamer, she asked for my help going around and passing along her final goodbyes. I would hold her hand as we passed through a door, which would take us into a dream of the people she was imagining. I sort of just hung back, keeping the door open, and let her have her moments before we left that room and did it all over again. We must have gone through every door in that building. When it was all said and done, I got a big hug and she said something to the effect of "well, enough waiting around, I'm off to my next adventure" before walking out the front door into the light.

That was a good dream. I thought I would share.
Jim B.
user 4260314
Arlington, TX
Post #: 390
awesome dream, Nathaniel! Thanks for sharing it. Happy trails, Rinda.