**Important: you must use the "Register Now" button to sign-up and pay for your spot at this event. Clicking "RSVP" won't allow you buy a ticket to this event, and won't save a spot for you.
Presentation & Report Layout
Golden Gate University Room 2203
Congratulations! You've finally finished putting together your Excel Workbook!But are you really finished? You want to make a good impression, right? Before you share or present your work, you might want to clean or 'pretty it up' a bit! Of course you want it to look nice, clearly show the information and results requested,you may even have to do a presentation to explain what everything means! This session will cover different ways to prepare your Excel workbook for printing, sharing and presenting.
Presented by: Clinton Monroe, Joe Dion,Roger Nakaya, Stephen Tin, and Tina Asti
- Font styles, sizes & colors
- Page setup
- Headers & Footers
- Protecting your work
- Hiding & protecting formulas
- Protecting data & preventing unauthorized changes
- Preparing the file for distribution
- Hard copies
- Print or save to a pdf file
- Embedding Excel workbooks into a Powerpoint presentation
- Importing Charts & Graphs into Powerpoint
- Animating Chart Elements in Powerpoint
This is a hands on knowledge sharing session. Bring your own laptop to follow along. Share the problems you came across.
***No computer is provided by the organizer.***