Exit 109 Yakers Message Board › Happy Holidays to all...

Happy Holidays to all...

Christopher
user 16424801
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 45
12/21/12 is now behind us, Christmas is just a few days away and the new year is fast approaching. This has been a great year for E109 Yakers and I would like to say it was my pleasure joining/leading this group this past kayaking season. I look forward to spring 2013 for another fun filled year with all the old and new members alike. The core mission of this group revolves around Maple Cove & the Navasink and all that they have to offer. While I was not able to attend the Sandy clean up effort, I applaud all those members who worked so hard & assisted Cindy piece back our launch site. Sometimes work gets in the way, but I will try my best to add more interesting destinations this year for all to enjoy. The full moon & concert paddles always draw a large turnout and should continue as planned. Please be sure to post any paddles too that you would like others to join in on as you all have the ability to host a meetup. Stay warm & enjoy the special time you have with your families during this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas > Christopher