Welcome, Malta Expats!
This ‘Meet up Malta’ page is for anyone that is new to Malta, people of all ages and interests. If YOU want to organise, help organise or join an event that has been set up in and around Malta this is the place for YOU.
YOU can organise anything from drinks, chat, walking, running, diving, yoga, sailing and much more. If you’re new to Malta and want to meet people who are in the same position, this page can help.
What is our main purpose?
To enable expats - of all nationalities - to make more friends and business connections; enjoy varied social events and adjust and integrate successfully to life in Malta!
Who should join us?
Newcomers to Malta who want to make new friends, settle in more quickly and start to enjoy all that Malta has to offer, as well as established expats who want to make more friends and have more fun!
New Members wanting to join MUST display a face photo, or their membership will be declined!
What are the benefits of joining us?
* No ongoing fees!
* We aren't nationality-specific so you'll make friends with people from different backgrounds.
* There are events every month to keep your social diaries full
* We encourage members to offer ideas for their own events so that there's always lots going on in different parts of Malta.
What's on offer?
We run one or two events per month - some are paid for and some are free.
* Our regular Friday drinks night
* Bubbles & Brunch - by Julesy's Kitchen (1st Sunday of every month, by invitation only)
* Drinks and meals around Malta
* Trivia nights
* Exclusive boat trips
* Bar / pub / live music / club nights
* Comedy nights
* Food & Wine Events
* Wine Tastings
* Book clubs
* Cycling and rock climbing
* Day trips e.g. to Gozo, Sicily etc..
...and we're open to all suggestions!
Please do NOT use this page for advertising or Spamming, noting all posts are vetted before going live. Abusers will be forgiven once, and banned forever the 2nd time.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Glen Jones - Organiser
Email Me: email@example.com
Friend Me: Facebook.com/GlenJonesJP