addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Expats in Oslo Message Board Expats in Oslo Discussion Forum › Property Search - OSLO -HELP?!?!

Property Search - OSLO -HELP?!?!

A former member
Post #: 1
Right, well i will be coming to Oslo in January, need somewhere to Live though.

How hard is it to find good rental accomodation?
What i'm actually hoping for it:

2 Bedrooms +
Nice Area
Garden
Allow me to keep pets (a Dog)
Furnished or Unfurnished

I'm flexible on price, it reaally is the Dog thats crucial, i had experiences in London where nobody would allow pets.

Any advice on where to look, or if it is possible at all would be fantastic, and i look forward to coming to Oslo in 2 Months (although i am also scared!)

Thanks

Lee.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lee,
check out http://www.stiansen-e...­ they have several buildings in and around Oslo. All you need to do is send in an application form. I know that they allow pets in my building (as long as the dog is well behaved). Rent is also usually cheaper than most places in Oslo as it is controlled.
Good luck!
N