Expats Meet Dutchies Message Board › Tomorow's drink @ Du-Cap (22 Feb)

Tomorow's drink @ Du-Cap (22 Feb)

Lexy 'the curly g.
user 16467171
Amsterdam, NL
For those who have not RSVP'd to tomorrow's drink yet .. please find the information I send to the Attendees. Just in case you decide last minute to join us! Would be great to meet you too!

You are also able to find below stated message on our discussion board, here's the link: http://www.meetup.com/ExpatsMeetDutchies/messages/boards/thread/31693252­

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to meet you all tomorrow evening!

I am going to introduce you to a wonderful buddy/member and her name is Maria Navarrete! Maria has moved to Amsterdam from Barcelona. Maria is 28 years old and loves to laugh, dance and to dine. In fact...she loves everything that has to do with socializing and the outdoors.  Maria has a very enthusiastic vibe around her, so don't hesitate to introduce yourself to her!

What can you expect from us during the event:

•    a personal approach : personal introductions are made by me and my guest host Maria!
•    you will receive a sticker to stick on your shoulder with your name on it, so you know who belongs to the group
•    free snacks
•    a little gift as in a kitchen magnet for your kitchen door to remember the group by!

Contribution fee
As mentioned in my email in August and mentioned in our About Us section I will ask for a Voluntary contribution fee of at least € 1,- when you arrive at the venue. This fee is necessary to cover the admin costs for this Meet up group. Hope you all understand.

Since I would like to give you a little gift, I would appreciate it if you could introduce yourself to me and Maria so we are able to welcome you in person.

Address venue

Cafe/Restaurant Du-Cap, Kwakersplein 2H, Amsterdam Old West area
Time: 9pm-11pm sharp

When you enter the venue walk straight up to the bar. You can find us at the right side of the bar. Like to check the venue from the inside? Just click here! and move your cursor on the right screen.

Since a lot new members are going to join us tonight I hereby enclose a picture of me so you know who to turn to when you enter the venue. However ... I went to the hairdresser and I don't have a recent picture. Only thing I could tell you...it's a bob! Still have curly's though . If you can't find the venue or have trouble getting in: Call my cell: 06 480 43 285. There are no 'door-bitches' so I think you are able to find your way to our spot.

We are looking forward to see you tonight!

Lexy 'the curly girl' & Maria
*Expats meet Dutchies host*