addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Expats Meet Dutchies Message Board › This Friday's drink @ Du-Cap: Great venue, great people! :)

This Friday's drink @ Du-Cap: Great venue, great people! :)

Lexy 'the curly g.
user 16467171
Amsterdam, NL
Hi everyone,

It's already the last Friday of the month this Friday. Time is passing by quickly, but luckily for us spring is finally knocking on our doors!

Together with my co-host Amber I will be hosting a drink at Du-Cap from 9-11pm and it would be great if we could meet you too! I noticed that the Amsterdam Expat Meet up group is hosting a party @ Little Buddha that night as well and that sounds really fun to me!

So I suggest to start at Du-Cap at 9pm sharp to meet and mingle in a relaxed atmosphere & where you can actually understand what your buddy is telling you ;) and to later on join the crew of the Amsterdam Expat Meet up group to dance your feet off! Doesn't that sound sweet to you? It's a 5 minutes bike drive between both venues, so it's duable :).

Looking forward to meet you guys! For those who haven't RSVP'd yet, find more information about our whereabouts here!

Sunny greetings & see you on Friday!

Lexy 'the curly girl'