Expats Meet Dutchies Message Board › Tomorrow's drink ( 27 September )

Tomorrow's drink ( 27 September )

Lexy 'the curly g.
user 16467171
Amsterdam, NL
Hi everyone,
some info below for tomorrow's drink. Looking forward to see you!
Co-host
I am going to introduce you to a wonderful buddy/member and my co-host for the second time: Freddy Parinussa. Freddy was born in Barcelona but has been raised in Amsterdam nearly his whole life. Freddy loves salsa dancing, watching foreign movies, socializing with global and entrepreneurial minds, working out (he is the proud owner of a gym/health center in Amsterdam called Proud Body Fitness) and discovering the city. You could say Freddy has a zest for life! And a great bonus: Freddy speaks Dutch and Spanish!! So don't hesitate to practice your Dutch on him! ;)

What can you expect from us during the event:

• a personal approach : personal introductions are made by me and my guest host Freddy!
• you will receive a nametag: please use this
• for newbies: a little gift to remember the group by!

RSVP
If you can't join due to circumstances, please change your RSVP into NO asap. If you've RSVP'd YES (change deadline 27 September 11am), we count on you.
Contribution fee
As mentioned in the About Us section and my email on 2 September 2013: we will ask for a Contribution fee of at least € 1,- when you arrive at the venue. (see post: http://www.meetup.com/ExpatsMeetDutchies/messages/boards/thread/37614112­) This fee is necessary to cover general costs for this Meet up group.

Since I would like to give you a little gift, I would appreciate it if you could introduce yourself to me and Freddy so we are able to welcome you in person.

Address venue

Cafe/Restaurant Du-Cap, Kwakersplein 2-H in Amsterdam West
Time: 9pm-11pm sharp

*WHERE CAN YOU FIND US*

When you enter the venue walk straight up to the bar. You can find us on the right side of the bar. Like to check the venue from the inside? Just click here! and move your cursor on the right screen.

Since a lot new members are going to join us tonight I hereby enclose a picture of myself so you know who to turn to when you enter the venue. If you can't find the venue or if you have trouble to get in: Call my cell: 06 480 43 285.
We are looking forward to see you tomorrow, hope you too!

Lexy 'the curly girl' & Freddy
*Expats meet Dutchies hosts*