addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Expats Meet Dutchies Message Board › Tomorrow's drink (25 October) at venue Stanislavski

Tomorrow's drink (25 October) at venue Stanislavski

Lexy 'the curly g.
user 16467171
Amsterdam, NL
Hi everyone,

please find below the information for tomorrow's drink at venue Stanislavski ( in Stadsschouwburg on Leidseplein ). For those who have attended my meet ups earlier ... you know the "drill". For those who are attending our drink for the first time ( I spotted a lot of newbies! WELCOME ) please find the information below. Please read it carefully.
What can you expect from me during the event:

• a personal approach : personal introductions are made by me
• you will receive a name tag to stick on your shoulder, so you know who is a joined buddy member!
• free beersnacks
• a little gift to remember the group by!

Contribution fee
As mentioned in the About Us section I will ask for a Contribution fee of € 1,- when you join our drink tomorrow. This fee is necessary to cover general costs for this Meet up group.
Since I would like to give you a little gift, I would appreciate it if you could introduce yourself to me in person as soon as you arrive.

Address venue

Cafe/Restaurant Stanislavski, Leidseplein 26 in Amsterdam (Leidsesquare, in Stadsschouwburg)
Time: 9pm-11.30pm sharp

*Where can you find me and the group*
Stanislavski is located in the Stadsschouwburg Amsterdam on the Leidseplein (Leidsesquare). The entrance is opposite the Apple store! You can find me and the group on the first floor in the Ajax Foyer. You can find signs with the text *Expat meet Dutchies meet up* in the venue. Please follow them. When you still can't find it, please call me on my cell, see number below.
Since a lot new members are going to join us tomorrow I hereby enclose a picture of me so you know who to turn to when you enter the venue. If you can't find it or have trouble getting in: Call my cell: 06 480 43 285. There are no 'door-bitches' so I think you are able to find your way to our spot.

I am looking forward to see you tonight!

Lexy 'the curly girl'
*Expats meet Dutchies host*

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lexy!

Thank you for the welcome message! :)
How formal is the event tomorrow? Because I will most probably make it on time. I live with another girls who is also studying here, she is from Bulgaria and a friend is currently visiting us.
Is it okay to bring them along?