Located in the heart of Paris, Place Beauvau (ministry of internal affairs) and the Palais de l’Elysee (presidential offices); in a venue of more than 350 sqm, divided into two floors, the l’Elysée Lounge invites you to discover a magical, original venue, 1st class service and great time!
On this Expats Paris AfterWork Summer Drink, the Elysée Lounge bar is planning to offer an elegant and refined 1st class ambiance that is a mixture of talent, inventiveness and welcome.
A brief idea of what you will experience
1. A venue in the heart of the most beautiful city in the world,
2. One of the beautiful venues in Paris,
3. Near the Palais de l'Elysée (François Hollande's Home),
4. Great people (Beautiful girls and handsome boys),
5. Beautiful Japanese garden in the center of Paris,
6. Happy hour from 7.30 to 9.30pm,
7. Many French friends&collegues
8. Security and calm,
9. Everyone here wants to meet&make friends,
10. Comfortable sofas to sit on at the venue's VIP lounge!
11. Summer Ambiance in the heart of Paris!
Book your place Right Now!!!!
The venue’s Japanese garden
Found in the heart of Paris, l’Elysée Lounge has a terrace that leads to a beautiful Japanese garden where you will breathe fresh air. We have chosen this venue for its terrace that’s heated throughout the winter period giving one a home-feeling.
First timers: Don't be shy because no one knows any body here!
You can bring french friends & collegues too!
Remember that our events are just an excuse to meet and make new friends. Bring your friends and colleagues if you can.