Jul 23, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
The summer is here! Let's go out there and explore each and every corner of this city of lights by drinking and meeting other interesting and international people.
On this Expats Paris Summer Afterwork Drinks, we're planning to go to MKP Opéra, a lovely bar near the Opéra Garnier that is planning to host the paris' largest international crowd!
A brief idea of what you will experience
1. A venue in the heart of the most beautiful city in the world,
2. Near the Opéra Garnier!
3. Great people (Beautiful girls and handsome boys),
4. Happy hour from 6 to 9pm,
5. Many French friends&collegues
6. Security and calm,
9. Everyone here wants to meet&make friends,
Book your place Right Now!!!!
Subscribe now and be sure to be there because places are limited! You can bring your french friends & collegues too!
Remember that our events are just an excuse to meet and make new friends. Bring your friends and colleagues if you can.