addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Expats Paris Message Board › Best Gym in Paris?

Best Gym in Paris?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everybody,

I'm moving up to Paris in July (IV arrondissement) and I'm looking to sign up to a fitness center, gym, salle du gym ... whatever keeps me in shape smile . I''ve seen the websites and checked out the reviews, but it would be great to have some direct feedback from the members. Does anyone have a gym they can reccomend? So far I've been looking at Klay, Vit'Halles Spa, club med and fitness first...

Believe it or not I'm not so much into aerobics wink I'm looking for a good weight room, possibly a spa, swimming pool and climbing wall a bonus. Would love if it was in walking distance from Notre Dame ...

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Emanuel
Julius I.
Runner0824
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
L'usine. Great gym near opera.
A former member
Post #: 2
I really like Club Med, I go to the one in Palais Royal, the have everything you could ask for. ;)
A former member
Post #: 3
Thank you! Both very good tips.. I will check them out as soon as I get to Paris. I hear that everybody up there is fit and beautiful, would not want to become the black sheep :D
Sam
user 9465607
Paris, FR
Post #: 5
i am also looking for the gym club or to make yoga any ideas??? thanks
A former member
Post #: 211
Really it depends on what you have close to your apartment and/or your work, what classes you want to do, what hours you want to work out, whether you want reciprocal rights at other clubs, etc

By the way, all fitness first gyms in france were bought out by health city (a dutch chain) around september 2011. Personally i prefered when fitness first were the owners