addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Expats Paris Message Board › party on the boat friday 13th

party on the boat friday 13th

Sam
user 9465607
Paris, FR
Post #: 6
Hello to all, i am going to a party next Friday (13th..Yessss) on the boat!!! Anyone want to join me??,Cheers,Sam
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds good, I might be interested as I have girlfriends over, where and when?
Sam
user 9465607
Paris, FR
Post #: 7
Sounds great!!! i left you a private message:) if anyone interesetd please join us?,!! for the girls its free of charge before midnight:)for boys i think its about 10 euro, see you
A former member
Post #: 11
Salut, yes good plan & great party every Friday with free cruise from 22:00 to 23:00
For the girls: Free until 01:00 am
For the guys (and girls after 1am): 10€ Cover (without drinks) or 20 € (with 3 Drinks )
For everyone: unlimited happy hour after 12:00 am
Details&Rsvp here http://www.meetup.com/parisnightlife/events/72318052/­
Have a nice day All & See you Friday Stéphan d'Alleine