Experience WINE, BEER, & Other Libations Message Board › Wine Events in Fairbanks

Wine Events in Fairbanks

Lyn
user 10569241
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 23
I touched base with Mike about this issue, and will use the new message board to pose my questions to the rest of the group.

I have been working up in Fairbanks off and on this year. Over time, I've been making some connections in the community but it's been a bit frustrating because there aren't any FAI MeetUp groups that match my interests.

While attending a Fairbanks wine tasting during October, I spoke with a couple of Anchorage people who happened to be in town on business. That experience prompted me to wonder if there are others who, like me, travel to the Second City on a regular basis.

1) Do you visit Fairbanks intermittently for business and/or pleasure?

2) Do you think it would it be helpful to have information posted on Experience Wine announcing Fairbanks area food and wine related events?

Your input would be appreciated!

-- Lyn

Alaska Food & Wine

Lisa S.
user 13354401
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 1
Gavora's liquor sponsors a lot of wine events in Fairbanks. They have an e-mail list; main store is located on 3rd St, just off of the New Steese Highway in the same mall as Joanne's. Website is: http://www.gavorasfin...­
Lisa