Experience WINE, BEER, & Other Libations Message Board › Message Board Now Active

Message Board Now Active

Mike K.
user 6928576
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 2
It was recommended that I set up the Message Board to help with the communication process. That being said... Here it is. Thanks, Mike
A former member
Post #: 16
I have a question for one and all....a few weeks ago I recieved an email about a group travel of wine and hiking in Costa Rica I think. Like a ding dong I didnt save it and now cant find it anywhere! Anybody else see this ?
Thanks Cindi
Lyn
user 10569241
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 22
@Mike, thank you for setting up the message board! It works very well for the other group I participate in, and it is much easier to track threads, ask questions, and make suggestions.

@Cynthia, you might have better luck getting an answer to your question if you post it as a new topic on the message board. Include the topic in the subject line, and people are more likely to see it and respond. I checked my files and did not save that particular email about Costa Rica, so I can't help. Sorry!