Explore Long Beach Meetup Message Board › BERNIE PEARL at El Dorado (Studebaker@Spring) GET THERE EARLY!

BERNIE PEARL at El Dorado (Studebaker@Spring) GET THERE EARLY!

KaRi from T.
Long Beach, CA
This is going to be a fun, CROWDED meetup so get there as early as you can to get a seat - they will prob be gone by 9:15 if not before! BERNIES hardcore fans, including TPSradio cohost "Buzz", B NOEL BARR is my cohost and my own meetup, "Club562" / Live Music Meetup will be present.

Since Buzz has played BERNIE many times on csulb's KBEACH.org I thought I'd share a little about him too! And in addition to Buzz, BLUES LOVER Steve B. rsvp'd yes and so did Lisa Rap, a Club562 organizer.

Like I said, it's going to be a blast!

EL DORADO RESTAURANT is on the corner of Studebaker AT Spring Street. Don't look for the addy, look for the corner - it's nestled right next to the Liquor Store and it has SOME parking..

Here's a bit about Bob aka "Buzz":

B.Noel Barr Music Writer Dude has been covering the L.A.Harbor and Long Beach music scene with Random Lengths News San Pedro for the past 3-4 yrs. years and has written for the Alternative News Network. Barr has interviewed Bernie Pearl on several occasions about his career in the blues as well as Taj Mahal, John Mayall, Plus in other genres Phil Alvin - Blasters, X - Lonnie Jordan of the seminal funk rock band War featuring Lonnie Jordan. Barr started his career 1st in the Air Force as a writer for the base newspaper. Then moved on to broadcasting working in South Texas in both Radio and T.V. Barr is a lifelong guitar enthusiast, he has recorded a few songs also in the 70's and received airplay from local radio station KNAC. Barr is a big fan of music of all genres but he loves the blues.

See you at ELDO!

TPSradio + ThePrimeSpot.TV

ThePrimeSpot.com Club562.com