addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Explore Chinese tea together! Message Board › We shall meet at the entrance of Hall 3G at 11:00am! (previously 10am)

We shall meet at the entrance of Hall 3G at 11:00am! (previously 10am)

Vivian M.
vivianmak
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Dear All,

I have to attend a meeting tomorrow at the fair that we need to change our meetup time at 11am.

So you can all have an extra hour to sleep ;)

Meet me at the entrance of Hall 3G of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Old Wing). There is an elevator leads you to 3/F (tell people that you need to go to Hall 3G)

My mobile is 92780529 in case you could not find us.

In case you could not make it, notify me so that we do not need to wait for you (you need tickets to come in)

See you all tomorrow at 11am!

Best,

Vivian