Explore Chinese tea together! Message Board › Hope you all had fun exploring different kinds of tea at the fair!

Hope you all had fun exploring different kinds of tea at the fair!

Vivian M.
vivianmak
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Dear All,

Apologies for the arrangement and communication that day. My intension was to gather all of you at the same time so I can give you a tour around the fair and then let everybody to explore their own. However, I had to attend a breakfast media meeting that day, so I had to change the schedule and not able to meet all of you at the same time. Thanks Annabella for helping out to distribute free tickets to our enthusiasts. I hope you still find this fair interesting as it has many different tea companies from all over the world. I know some of you got good deals and favourite teas!

Thanks also for stopping by our booth to taste teas with us.

I have uploaded some pictures of the day and please feel free to upload yours to share.

Our next gathering in September will be tea pairing with mooncakes. Please stay tuned for more details.

Best,

Vivian