addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Explore Chinese tea together! Message Board › Kung Hei Fat Choy to all tea enthusiasts!

Kung Hei Fat Choy to all tea enthusiasts!

Vivian M.
vivianmak
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Dear All,

Happy Chinese New Year of the Snake! Hope you all had a good time celebrating this festival with your family and friends. Work kept me busy for the past two months and now I can finally sit down and plan for the meetup activities. Just to let you know: I am planning for a walking trip to explore tea shops in Central and Sheung Wan and will also visit a old-style dim restaurant to experience "Yum Cha" in March. You will hear from me later this week about the details.

If you have any suggestions on you would like to do in this group, please feel free to email me.

So much for now and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Happy tea-ing!

Best regards,

Vivian