Eros: Exploring Love, Sex and Soul - Northampton Message Board › re: Workshops in Northampton in 2015

re: Workshops in Northampton in 2015

Rosalyn D.
user 98651342
Canton, CT
Post #: 4
Hi! Trish invited me to post our events here, thank you Trish! Institute for Sexuality Education & Enlightenment offers personal growth workshops for individuals as well as professional training programs for therapists, clinicians, and health/sex educators. We are an approved organizational provider for AASECT, American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors & Therapists. All of our workshops are open to anyone, but many of them also offer AASECT, social work and marriage and family therapy education credits. In 2015 we are moving many of our programs to Northampton, we will hold workshops in March and July at Hotel Northampton. For more information please contact me at roz@instituteforsexuality.com, and you can check our website for information too at www.instituteforsexuality.com. (Please note that the 2015 schedule is not yet posted, contact me directly for more info).