Exploring NYC History and Neighborhoods Message Board › Important Update about Friday's Meetup!

Important Update about Friday's Meetup!

Hank O.
user 79290392
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi All,
As of this evening there is a 40% chance of rain for 4:00pm on Friday.  At this point I am planning on the meetup.  As this experience includes 2 indoor activities -- the John Lennon art show and socializing at the historic Ear Inn (both places within a reasonable distance from our starting point), should the rain arrive or be too heavy to enjoy a narrated stroll we can always abbreviate the walk. I will not charge any fee or expect a donation should this occur.
I suggest that those attending prepare for the weather and I will provide an update around midday should the forecast change.
Thank you for your cooperation. Looking forward to seeing you!  Remember questionable weather makes it more of an adventure and you can be sure that we'll be faced with these quandaries during the winter!
Hank
646-596-3005
PEGGY K.
user 88258482
Westbury, NY
Post #: 1
THANK FOR UPDATE HANK lets hope for the best................................ tongue