Let's meet for drinks and notes on which speakers were the best! We meet, Friday night, after Naomi Wolfe's talk, at the Speakers Corner Pub, inside the Crowne Plaza Nashua. You can go to the Sex, Lies and Anarchy party after you party with us!
What could be better than
- 100s of freedom lovers
- No statist platitudes
- Stimulating presentations about expanding human freedom,
- Freedom and agorist vendors offering books and paraphernalia
- Conversations over meals
- Late night brain-storming sessions
- Sharing dreams and strategies for human freedom
- Making new allies
- Reconnecting with old friends?
And it's all less than an hour away!
If you haven't enjoyed a Liberty Forum, you've missed a great opportunity to recharge your engines and come back to the Land of the Oppressed filled with renewed hope and excitement for the future of mankind -- in the middle of darkest, coldest days of winter. What a metaphor for the struggle for human freedom -- bringing light and warmth to the cold and dark.
You can drive up for the day, or your can rest luxuriously, like I do, for $98/night a room at the hotel. (Coordinate a roommate for $50/night!).
- If you want one, get your room now![masked], use Discount Code: FSP. Rooms usually sell out, so book now and release later.
_ Visit the event board, shout-out to others who are going.
- Coordinate rides, roommates, gatherings, and places to stay on the group page.
- Buy tickets on the website. Prices go up Jan 15.
- Plan out which events you'll attend.
- Doing something cool? Schedule to present your organization or ideas at the UnConference.
Tickets (until Jan 15!) are free for the big events, $80 for a single, full day of events, $150 for all events, and $280 for events AND meals.
-- Official Overview ---
Liberty Forum is New Hampshire's premier liberty-oriented conference, hosted by the Free State Project. Over the past seven years, this hotel conference has developed a reputation for attracting world class liberty speakers to discuss pro-freedom topics, like strategies to reduce government interference, how to build a better society through business, the arts, volunteer work, the free market, etc.
Liberty Forum provides attendees with the opportunity to discover more about New Hampshire during the winter time. It also provides a taste of the many benefits of socializing, networking, and organizing with a dedicated group of like-minded people.