Create Soul Tapestries in Art and Writing Message Board › Time Shifting Meeting - Sat. Oct. 13 from 12-4pm

Time Shifting Meeting - Sat. Oct. 13 from 12-4pm

Rosemary
Rosemary05
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Even though my sister's health is still very precarious, I am planning to hold the meeting on Time Shifting this Sat, Oct.13 from 12-4pm. If you have ever felt like you don't have enough time to do everything you want to accomplish or if time seems to slip away from you, come and find out about this new concept of Time Shifting. You may be surprised to see how it can help you to better utilize the time you do have and teach you how to carve out additional time when you think there is none left.

I'm excited to see you all again since I have had to cancel so many of our meetings lately due to my sister's health crisis. It will be great to share the afternoon with you as we create together a new concept of time management. Spending time in creative pursuits is always a healing experience but when you can do it with a group of like minded artistic souls, it is especially memorable. Please plan on joining us Saturday for a fun day of artistic and creative play.

See you Saturday,
Rosemary Schram
Meetup Organizer

Rosemary
Rosemary05
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Post #: 148
Please do not access our website through the link I added to this meeting post. It seems to have been typed in wrong and will take you to a site not approved by this group.

Thank you,
Rosemary Schram
Meetup Organizer