Create Soul Tapestries in Art and Writing Message Board › Will we see you on Saturday?

Will we see you on Saturday?

Rosemary
Rosemary05
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Synchronicity. I love it when it happens. Last week I made some new examples of our art project for this Saturday. I wanted this project to be different from what we had done in the past. After each one was finished, I looked at it and realized there was something missing. Yes, this might be a picture of my life, but I asked myself, what is it that I personally am adding to what the universe is supplying me? With that in mind, I decided to add something to each one that would represent my own unique contribution. It was what really made it ME. Somehow I knew this was a transforming process but my outer mind did not know why.

Then days after I finished the third example, I happened to listen to an online event call with Mashhur Anam, who is called an Alchemist of Life Transformation. In it he discussed the exact process we are planning to do on Saturday and he explained why it is transformative.

Are you curious yet?

Come and experience this transformation process in action. Create your life the way you would like to see it. Add your own special touch to the life that is showing up for you in the experiences that surround you. See how you can change your circumstances so they finally reflect who you are. Sometimes you create with your mind and sometimes with your hands. On Saturday, you will do both. Yarn is a strong, tactile art medium that allows you to become physically grounded in the world as you create the texture in your life.

“According to the theory of learning styles, students who have a predominantly kinesthetic style are thought to be discovery learners: they have realization through doing, rather than thinking before initiating action. They may struggle to learn by reading or listening. Tactile-kinesthetic learners make up about five percent of the population.”

Are you one of them? RSVP today.

See you Saturday,
Rosemary Schram
Meetup Organizer
http://www.meetup.com...­
Rosemary
Rosemary05
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Post #: 160
I had to cancel this meeting and have rescheduled it for July 27 from 12-4pm. I hope more of you will be able to attend on that date.