Join us this Wednesday for another ExpressionEngine Show & Tell! Bring an example of an ExpressionEngine website you've worked on recently, a single feature, simple trick, or just your curiosity.
We've coordinated this weeks meetup with some out of town guests – Michael Boyink and his ExpressionEngine Beginner to Intermediate Training class – so it will be a great chance to extend your network in the EE community. As usual, after the event, we'll find a place nearby to grab a drink.
A big thanks to Doug for coordinating a room at his place of work. The location of this event is not too far from downtown Pasadena, and across the street from William Carey International University.
US Center for World Mission
1605 East Elizabeth Street
Pasadena, CA 91104
Here are some directions and the location of the room we'll be meeting in:
- Take 210 to Pasadena
- Exit on Hill
- Head North (toward the mountains) on Hill. Left off the exit if coming from the west, right for those coming from the east.
- Drive a mile or two, it will turn into a residential area. When you go through a light (Washington Blvd) and pass a RiteAid on your right you are almost there.
- Turn Right onto East Elizabeth Street. (If you get to a light at New York Drive you went too far, turn around)
- Go a few hundred yards, you will pass the main campus on your right. Continue on until you get to a small building on your left on the corner of North Sierra Bonita. This is 1605 East Elizabeth Street.
- Park on the street, should be plenty of space at this time. There is a parking lot in the back if you prefer to park off the street.
- The front of the building has glass walls/doors. Enter here. The room is to your right.