addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ExpressionEngine Los Angeles Message Board › ExpressionEngine training is coming to Pasadena (Mike Boyink's Train-ee program)

ExpressionEngine training is coming to Pasadena (Mike Boyink's Train-ee program)

Doug
sideoutmtb
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 2
Mike and I talked about this at EECI this past fall and the class is now confirmed. The class will be March 5-7 in Pasadena, CA.

The venue for the class, William Carey Int'l University, is very close to the Gold Line (Allen Station) for those who don't want to drive. If there are some who want to take the train I can check with Mike if he'll provide a lift (it is just a mile or so). I may be able to do this for Meetup members. If you have any questions about the location or the general area let me know.

http://www.train-ee.c...­