ExpressionEngine Los Angeles Message Board › Looking for #eecms speakers and/or teachers

Looking for #eecms speakers and/or teachers

Kelly S.
kellysims
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Post #: 3
I'd like to get some experienced #eecms developers & designers to do some talks or workshops. If you have some chops, or you've been doing #eecms sites for long and know your way around, let me know.

Some ideas we might tackle:

• eCommerce sites in ExpressionEngine
  • Setting up a membership-based website in ExpressionEngine
  • Handing the keys over to the client, how to plan ExpressionEngine sites with the client in mind
  • Integrating social media and ExpressionEngine
  • Deploying your EE Site: Checklists and Helpful Tips
  • EE Add-on Essentials
  • Getting started with ExpressionEngine.
  • Site performance and ExpressionEngine. Tactics and best practices.

These are just ideas to get started. If you have an idea, post it here or hit me on email [kelly at kelly sims dot com]. Tell me what you've done, what you'd like to talk about, etc.
A former member
Post #: 1
I definitely don't have the chops to put together a workshop or give a talk, but I would participate in this if it were to happen.
Patrick B.
patbrumfield
Ladera Ranch, CA
Post #: 2
I know some conferences do short 15-30 segments that are more quick tips as opposed to all-encompassing talks. May be a good way to get people into speaking that aren't experienced or necessarily comfortable with it.