Amy Wilding, Ranked #1 Vancouver's Funniest Female in 2011, and her sidekick,
Linda Feuerhelm (who's made waves working in entertainment for a few years, always falling 2nd to your host),
..will keep you laughing!
We also play crowd games(!)
We encourage dancing, and once you hear Linda sing, you won't be scared of singing (if there's windows left).
Cost is $5, but for all the people Linda invites (and members of the Shy group!) it's $2 !
You can hand Linda or Amy a at the door.
- RSVP's open the prior Wednesday at 8am <--
- This is a monthly event, repeating the last Wednesday of every month!
Using transit, you can take a..
- skytrain to Commercial/Broadway station (A), then
- walk 5 minutes northbound along Commercial Drive
- you'll find Café Deux Soleils (B) on your right.
Here's the website for Café Deux Soleils: http://www.cafedeuxsoleils.com/
If you're feeling adventurous, here's a (fictional!) map of the main sewer lines for that block. You can ride the poop tube from (poop1), emerging at (poop2) in no time flat ..with many stories of your stinky voyage for us.