The forecast is 68°F High Partly Cloudy. 10% chance of rain.
The BBQ is a go! See you all tomorrow! Come early to ensure free parking!
New here or long timer? Looking to get meet wonderful friends? Nothing better to do? This is a way to meet some of the many people in the group!
We had a couple fun barbecues last summer and are looking to continue the fun at the beach experience for everyone. Check out some pictures from our BBQ from last year. http://www.meetup.com/Extremely-Shy-Looking-for-friends/photos/16209532/#[masked]
meet new friends
• try some food, BBQ and dishes made by ESV friends!
• enjoy some sports and games
• fun in the sun
• bottle(s) of Water
• appropriate Clothing for
• chair to sit on
• $15 to chip in for food, propane, games & prizes.
(OR enter as iron chef free*(see "*Homemade food below)
• a towel or blanket to sit on
• any games or fun activities to pass the time (Frisbee, Volleyball, badminton, etc...)
*HOMEMADE Food for the food contest
• (enough for 12+ people, you have to register)
• (please list all ingredients for allergies. anyone with allergies can take responsibility for themselves. Thank you for helping with this)
• be food safe :)
We're meeting at our usual spot at Kits point, at the picnic benches under the trees overlooking the beach and looking at Stanley park. Next to the parking lot near the basketball courts.
(we'll be where little Tommy's hanging out!)
Disclaimer: You are your own advocate for any food safety and concerns. The people throwing this event are volunteers and community people. The hosts, volunteers, fellow or the group are not liable for any injuries or losses. As a group of friends we should look out for one another.
WAIVER: Members attending this event are solely and totally responsible for their own personal safety and well being before, during, and at any time after the conclusion of this event. The host, group, organizer shall be held harmless and shall be unconditionally free forever of any and all liabilities, obligations and responsibilities to any of the attendees. By RSVPing yes to this event, you are automatically agreeing to the terms of this waiver.