Extremely Shy - Looking for friends? Message Board Extremely Shy - Looking for friends? Discussion Forum › What was your most memorable moment from the last year in ESV?

What was your most memorable moment from the last year in ESV?

Ian
user 14575841
Group Organizer
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 173
Contest details in the third year anniversary event description! Post away!
Ben
user 31545672
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 3
The first night we went to the Cellar and I hooked up with a girl I'm still I love with. The people that know me will know who she is. Thank you to the people that helped make that happen. You know who you are.
Jeff W.
Kindof_a_BigDeal
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 38
My most memorable moment was experienced every time I went to an event JUST to see Ian dancing.

Runner up: Jager bomb domino.
Bonny
gruurly
Paris, FR
Post #: 16
I've had a lot!
-organizing events which led to several couples finding love;
- seeing how creative and how far shy people will go to win a prize... A unicorn and many fairies showed up one event, another had Ian in tears...
- getting turned into a zombie;
- having dirty underwear found during geocaching hand-delivered to me;
- the many meetup-induced injuries.

But my favorite? Killing Brad the Australian. Yep, I'll do that again! :)
Joseph
user 115492562
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Thanksgiving 2013 - My First Meetup.
Met a bunch of great people, some who I consider good friends now. I had a tonne of fun. So very very glad I went that night., and all the other events after.

That may have been when I realize that Ian, our leader, who may have prizes, is a great, marvelous, amazing, terrific, excellent, super, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, extraordinary, incredible, and awesome person, even though I did not met him yet.
Frank Z
user 137204892
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Even though I have only been with ESV for a few month, I have many memorable moment with everyone. The most memorable will have to be the Murder Mystery Event in a Kingdom Far Far Away.
The event itself is extremely fun, but what made it memorable for me is that I have a small agenda going into the night of murder mystery. For you see, in the recent Werewolf games I have been hit with a string of werewolf cards, and I have lost a lot "trust" among friends. So I was hoping by going to the event and play the innocent the bystander I will regain some of my credibility and hopefully wont get lynched on the first day next time I play Werewolf.
I was a first timer attending the event, and I signed up only a few days before the event, there is no way out of 30 ppl I would be the murder. My plan was perfect. Well you can imagine my mixed of emotion when i opened that envelope and read the line "YOU ARE THE MURDER" on my info sheet. It was hilarious!