add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nashville Formula 1 Racing Fans Message Board › F1 2012 Here is your F1 Pron fold Pics from Barcelona Testing

F1 2012 Here is your F1 Pron fold Pics from Barcelona Testing

user 11541859
Nashville, TN
Post #: 14
All 495 are in my photobucket account. Enjoy :D

Robert S.
user 21512561
Nashville, TN
Post #: 5
Nick, Super great pictures of the new cars. The 2012 cars certainly have a different profile that will take some getting use to by me this year. The new cars are bound to be super efficient and super fast, but compared to a lot of the cars in the "Old Days", like the Lotus 72, these are definitely in my humble opinion not very attractive, at least at 1st glance. Once again, thanks for the great pics. Bob Stall