F2 Badminton Club Message Board › Goodbye

Goodbye

A former member
Post #: 2
Dear Badders, Guys.

There is a good news and a bad one. You may pick your own angle, please :-)
-Today I am quitting badminton for good.
Not an easy decision, but a decision.
The reason is rather cheerful to me: sports for sports.
However, there is a conflict between them, I cannot have it all.
Long distance running plus triathlon- one side.
Badminton- the other one.
It is a great fun to train and to play badminton, I can be passionate about it, but my body definitely works harder and with much clearer success at running.- It is personal.

For those of you, who play- I have few badminton tools redundant: 3 Yonex rackets- original, from France, either new or in great condition, all Yonex strung, Yonex and Karakal over-grips plus spares, 140g training racket, few tubes of training feathers etc. I need part with them shortly- I do not like unnecessary temptations and long goodbyes.
If anyone interested- please respond, I do not plan a business of century with the stuff.

Best thanks to you all for the company on the court. The pleasure was all mine.
I wish you a good year and many great badminton sessions.

Yours,

Miro
A former member
Post #: 106
All the best Miro. Good luck with the running etc. Stay well.
frank f.
user 13349999
London, GB
Post #: 1
Dear Badders, Guys.

Hi Miro,
I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavours. It was very nice meeting you at F2 Take good care, and stay safe.

Frank
There is a good news and a bad one. You may pick your own angle, please :-)
-Today I am quitting badminton for good.
Not an easy decision, but a decision.
The reason is rather cheerful to me: sports for sports.
However, there is a conflict between them, I cannot have it all.
Long distance running plus triathlon- one side.
Badminton- the other one.
It is a great fun to train and to play badminton, I can be passionate about it, but my body definitely works harder and with much clearer success at running.- It is personal.

For those of you, who play- I have few badminton tools redundant: 3 Yonex rackets- original, from France, either new or in great condition, all Yonex strung, Yonex and Karakal over-grips plus spares, 140g training racket, few tubes of training feathers etc. I need part with them shortly- I do not like unnecessary temptations and long goodbyes.
If anyone interested- please respond, I do not plan a business of century with the stuff.

Best thanks to you all for the company on the court. The pleasure was all mine.
I wish you a good year and many great badminton sessions.

Yours,

Miro