add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

FAB LAB San Diego Message Board › Arduino: Download and Info in Preparation for Sunday

Arduino: Download and Info in Preparation for Sunday

Katie R.
user 13175070
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone,
One more message regarding Arduino on Sunday - We are looking forward to seeing you, and we have a tone library that you can download ahead of time if you'd like.  We'll use this in the programmers and non-programmers class.
I can email it to you as a zipped file if you'd like to have it ready to go for Sunday.  We will be showing you how to load libraries and make your own song (okay...sounds) with this particular library.
Email me here (I can't send attachments through the Meetup email service) if you'd like me to send it to you ahead of time: