Announcing a new Meetup for FAIR HILL MD NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY meetup group!What
: Bi-Monthly ExposuresWhen
: Saturday, December 4,[masked]:00 PMWhere
: Parsh and Brenda Mehta
29 Hunt Valley Drive
Elkton, MD 21921
A refresher/discussion about exposures might be good. Shooting the correct one, bracketing, filter use and creative exposures.
A two hour session that will cover the following:
1) Understanding exposure - A lot will be derived from an excellent book by Bryan Peterson. Let us go into a practical session on the components of exposure and how to control them on your camera.
2) What is exposure compensation and when / how do you use it?
3) How Do you use filters to aid in managing exposure?
4) How do you expose when you have a flash attached? And why would you want to be bothered by this?
5) When and why would you want to Bracket your shots?
5a) Bracketing for HDR vs Bracketing for good exposure?
As usual, we will have the class followed by a short shoot. For the shoot we will go for a hike in Fairhill.
MEETING WILL START AT 1:00 Prompt
WE WILL GO SHOOT AT 3:00 Prompt
WE WILL BE OUT OF FAIRHILL BY 4:30 Prompt
I NEED LEADERS FOR THE NIKON AND CANON GROUPS TO HELP ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE UNFAMILIAR WITH CONTROLS.Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/FAIR-HILL-MD-NATURE-PHOTOGRAPHY-meetup-group/calendar/15465851/