add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

FAIR HILL PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP Message Board › Thursday Night Portrait Sessions - Large Response...

Thursday Night Portrait Sessions - Large Response...

Parsh M.
Group Organizer
Wilmington, DE

Please note that we have had a great response to these Thursday night portrait sessions.  I have limited the number of attendees to 18. presently there are no more spots available.  Here is what I need you to do:

• If you are sure you are going to attend, do nothing, just come
  • If you are not planning on attending but have RSVP'd yes, please either let me know or remove yourself from the attendees list
  • If you have RSVP'd yes but are not 100% sure about attending, please let me know.  You are still welcome to come but I will open up a space for someone else.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you on Thursday