FAIR HILL PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP Message Board › Annoucement

Annoucement

Yaprak S.
user 12345478
Bear, DE
Post #: 58
Hello,

I have a little announcement to make. This year I entered the Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography again. As you may know, this is a juried exhibition. A photo of mine titled "The Rings" received an acceptance to WIEP in the small color print category. I am thrilled to be part of this exhibition again this year. My photo will be on display at Arsht Hall (UD Wilmington Campus) located at 2700 Pennsylvania Avenue Wilmington, DE 19806. The exhibition opening is on February 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM and will run through March 1, 2013; closed on Saturday. I hope to see you at the opening.

Yaprak
Kim Hale G.
user 14631188
Elkton, MD
Post #: 12
Yaprak, that is so exciting! Congratulations! If I am able, I will most certainly attend the opening :)

Kim
Fuzzy
FuzzWuzz
Landenberg, PA
Post #: 17
Yaprak, the shot is WONDERFUL! I got a chance to see it while I was at Arsht Hall. You did a great job in composition, subject matter and processing! It is well deserving of being selected! Congratulations!
Fuzzy
Ira S
user 12306807
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 83
I found the photo on your web site. Enjoyed your beautiful picture and learned a fascinating piece of history too.
Yaprak S.
user 12345478
Bear, DE
Post #: 59
Yaprak, the shot is WONDERFUL! I got a chance to see it while I was at Arsht Hall. You did a great job in composition, subject matter and processing! It is well deserving of being selected! Congratulations!
Fuzzy

Thank you so very much :)
Yaprak S.
user 12345478
Bear, DE
Post #: 60
I found the photo on your web site. Enjoyed your beautiful picture and learned a fascinating piece of history too.

That's cool wink
Yaprak S.
user 12345478
Bear, DE
Post #: 61
Yaprak, that is so exciting! Congratulations! If I am able, I will most certainly attend the opening :)

Kim

We had quite a turn out on the opening day. It was very crowded. I was there for couple of hours between noon - 2ish. Were you there; did I miss you?
A former member
Post #: 1
Holas Yaprak!

I made it out on Sunday hoping that you might be there but no luck! Congrats.....it's so wonderful!

Best,
Jeff
Yaprak S.
user 12345478
Bear, DE
Post #: 62
Holas Yaprak!

I made it out on Sunday hoping that you might be there but no luck! Congrats.....it's so wonderful!

Best,
Jeff

Jeff, thank you for making the effort to come and see the exhibit & my photo. Sorry that I missed you. I was there for about two hours between noon - 2ish. It was very crowded.