Friends Of Animals United NJ/NY (FAUN) Message Board › **ATTENTION FAUN activists!

**ATTENTION FAUN activists!** Volunteer(s) needed for logistical/transportation assistance on Fur Free Friday!*

Anthony
AnthonyBotti
Group Organizer
Long Branch, NJ
**Attention, NJ/NY animal activists! If you are A) a resident of NJ, B) planning on attending Fur Free Friday, and C) would like to be more involved with FFF on a logistical/organizational level, we could use your help!**

As most/all of you know, this event is being co-sponsored by Caring Activists Against Fur (CAAF) and Friends Of Animals United NJ/NY (FAUN). The electronics apparatus required to run a demo of this scale far exceeds what is required of us in normal/ordinary protest scenarios - such that even with Julie (organizer of CAAF) and myself filling our vehicles to max. capacity, a significant among of equipment, gear, literature etc simply will not fit, at least on my end.

What we need is atleast one volunteer with a car to help me load/transport gear from my location in Central NJ up to NYC for the Fur Free Friday demo, and then back down to my house in CNJ to unload and store gear at demo's end. This is the most visible and widely publicized anti-fur event on the annual calendar, and it is critically important that we use all the equipment/resources available to us in getting the anti-fur message out there to a largely uninformed public - an ocean of potential fur/fur trim-purchasing "consumers." On Fur Free Friday, I urge you to stand up and volunteer your time/energy alongside us for the noble end of pushing this horrible, torturous, bloodthirsty animal-murdering industry into a permanent moratorium!!!

If you think you might be able to help in this effort, please contact me by means most convenient to you.

email: anthony@faunnj.org
phone: (732)693-9044

Thank you in advance for your collaboration toward making Fur Free Friday 2012 a colossal day of exposure for our fur-bearing mammal friends and condemnation for those who confine, torture and brutally kill them for profit masquerading as vanity and ugly "fashion"

for all animals,

Anthony Botti
www.faunnj.org