addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fort Eustis Hash House Harriers Message Board › Picasso Run, Weldon NC November 3 @ 9:00 am

Picasso Run, Weldon NC November 3 @ 9:00 am

A former member
Post #: 1
FYI, a nice flat and fast 10-5k trail run in Weldon NC. the event is to support the Arts Council in the area. This is a great event with good social and awards afterwords. Easy to find off I-95 about 90mins from Richmond- 90mins give or take from Norfolk area. Interstate the entire way so quick in and quick out with plenty of time to make the FT. Eustis hash at 3pm.. check out the website for more information

www.picassorun.com

Spiderman... its not my event but I will most likely run both...not too many people running so placing is likely
A former member
Post #: 2
Also if you mention you are a hasher and give your trail name, you will get the prerego price for each event the day of ..... so hope some will come....