Save the date - 4/16 - Recycle/Reuse - Fashion Swap, Amateur Styling Contest & Green Education Event
Friday, March 6, 2009 5:16 PM
Please mark your calendar for this fun, educational event!
WHEN: Thursday, April 16th - 6-9pm (in honor of Earth Day)
WHERE: Downtown SD (exact location TBA)
PLEASE POST A NOTE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED!
This business networking event will focus on green practices in the fashion industry.
What to expect...
1. Recycle/Reuse - we will be doing a clothing and accessories swap - so start weeding out your closet!
2. We are inviting amateur stylists to compete for prizes. 6-8 stylists will pull from the clothes and accessories brought that evening and style a live model - one complete look. Our judging panel is comprised with an A list of local gurus - Mahjuba Levine, Kristi Brooks, Laura Gabucci & Elizabeth Leffler.
3. We will be bringing in a speaker from a local San Diego manufacturer to discuss green fabrics & practices in the fashion industry
4. There will be plenty of green educational materials and experts on site
5. And of course... tons of networking
More information coming soon!