I have been Michael's friend and brother in spirit for many years, as we supported each other on our quests for wholeness, authenticity and wisdom.
When I saw this Meetup group was about to close, I decided to step in as a new organizer in order to keep it from shutting down. At a moment Michael is dealing with some health issues and so I will be the official Meetup group organizer until he regains his health and is ready to step in again. Until that time there will be no Meetups scheduled here. Please be patient, and send love Michael's way wishing him quick recovery.
So many people are "wakening up"!
The question becomes more about how to live an awakened life?
How do I honor both my ego needs AND live from essence?
How do I quickly get back to Wholeness when I loose my connection to Spirit?
How do i allow myself to feel so much without being overwhelmed?
How do I let myself of the hook when my actions don't measure up to my
realization and the higher self I know?
How do I express my soul's deepest purpose in a way that is practical and earns income?
F.I.E.R.C.E. WHOLENESS Stands For:
FreeIntentional Essence Response to Connect & Express
* Free of the emotional wounds and conditioned beliefs from the past
* Relaxed, spontaneous, free present and engaged in each now moment
* Connected to a core purpose that express an authentic form of creative contribution providing both fulfillment now and a compelling future to live into.
Resulting in enjoying the 7'p's of FIERCE Wholeness: Peace, Passion, Purpose, Pleasure, Power, Prosperity and Presence.
We can't all be there 24/7. So, this tribe is about exploring effective and practical ways to return!
Meet other like minded-like hearted locals to discuss a variety of life topics that focus on SOUL based solutions to real life challenges of transcending the ego and fully awaken to Wholeness.
You can learn more about us www.SOULutionsforlife.org
Each month you will have at least two opportunities to participate in an Awakening to Wholeness event. One will always be free and other workshops will have a fee.
Go ahead and mark your calendar now for our 1st Monday of the month FIERCE Wholeness Conference Calls from 7-8:30pm
Plan on attening the a FIECE Wholeness Practice Day held one weekend day each month. Enjoy a full day of practicing skills for being more heart intelligent and soul wise. These skills for increasing presence and self awareness will result in you having more joy, connection and effectiveness in your work, relationships, creative endeavors and life.
Make connections with people who actively envision a world where more and more of us are transcending the limits of the ego and waking up to the limitlessness of our soul. Learn and practice important skills that show you the path to becoming more present, real, connected and heart directed.
These monthly Heart Wisdom Practice Days are about celebrating the liberation you've attained as well as exploring effective and practical ways to return to your wholeness when you've lost your way! They are FUN, HEART OPENING AND CREATE COMMUNITY.
Each SOUL Wisdom Practice Day consist of:
1. OPENING CIRCLE, where people of like minds and hearts come together to celebrate Wholeness. Each participant has the option to share with the group what is most alive in them right now, what they are feeling and wanting. Things shared are often worth celebrating and at times, for gaining support and encouragement.
2. HEART INELEGANCE EXERCISES AND SPIRITUAL PRACTICES specifically designed to nourish the soul and renew the spirit in a way that opens the heart and calms the mind. The goal is increased self awareness resulting in you having more of the 7P's of living a Soul True Life: Peace, Passion, Purpose, Power, Pleasure, Prosperity and Presence!
Three primary objectives of Practice Days:
1. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE...skills of awakened, present moment, heart-directed living you can use to lead, love and live better.
2. Build community with like minded others who share the desire to live a conscious, open hearted, meaning-filled life, with others.
3. Have FUN!
The spiritual workout is an experiential process designed to give participants a direct experience of their authentic self. These carefully designed processes include Breath Work Experiences like The BREATH Of LIFE Experience, Dolphin Meditation, Breath Of The Heart Meditation, Chakra Breathing, Breath Walking, Yoga Dance, Trance Dance, Five Rhythms, Drumming and various Meditation Practices.
Wholeness topics that we will explore include:
Conscious Breathwork-BREATH OF LIFE Meditations
Transcending the limits of the ego
Conscious Relationship as a spiritual path
MAPS -Meaning, Aliveness, Pleasure & Strengths
The Principles of Living a SOUL TRUE Life
36 Third Tuesdays Laughter Yogis
Tuesday, Mar 18
673 Meditation Members
Wednesday, Mar 12
66 Wander Women
Thursday, Mar 13
685 Game Players
Saturday, Mar 29
Saturday, Mar 15
Monday, Mar 10